/story/38201/love-song/toc?v=mobile
Love Song | Penana
arrow_back
Love Song
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)


This is the story of Lynn Owens, a teenage girl who had it all. The love of her life, her family, and even money. She knew she needed nothing more. Insert Grace Lynch, and Lynn felt like the happiest girl alive.

...Until the unthinkable happened. When Grace is left comatose in the aftermath of something awful, Lynn is destroyed, fraught, and unsure of how to feel about anything. Lynn continued to fight, deciding that staying strong and being with Grace was the best option. However, as hard as Lynn tried to keep herself together, the evil of man and the darkness within herself had come out on top.

Lynn finally shattered and what came with that was a yearning for numbness. She spiraled out of control, falling into the world of Heroin and Benzos. Further and further she fell, until she was placed into The Oregon Mental Health and Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Center by her parents and a lone friend. Alone and scared, she was now forced to look at herself...and a pair of familiar faces.

Can Lynn take a step forward without taking another two backwards?

What happens when Lynn meets the problematic singer and songwriter, Jay Ward? With anger issues and an appetite for destruction, could Jay be exactly what Lynn needs? Could Lynn be exactly what Jay needs? Or are they one another's downfall? Will Grace return to Lynn?

Can Lynn pick up the pieces and regain what once was?


Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 7 hours 17 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.