/story/3752/children/?load=0
CHILDREN | Penana
arrow_back
CHILDREN
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
CHILDREN
MousyCh
Collaborators:
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

CHILDREN - "Children with High Intelligence Loaded into Defence and Resistance to Energy N" 

Energy N is a new type of formula discovered by scientists. It has been tested on a few people by introducing it into their bodies. Practically, whoever has this energy in their DNA has a higher IQ and can materialize their feelings into a ball of energy of a certain colour. The colour depends on the body and the control that person has on his/her feelings. The brightest colour is yellow and the darkest is blue. People with non-colours, like white and black, are supposedly able to manifest their emotions in destructive ways. 

There are only 3 original CHILDREN alive and 13 CHILDREN who have no idea what flows in their bodies. One man decides to bring them together and show them how special they are. That proves to be quite difficult when the 13 young adults are nothing like the previous generations.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 minute
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.