/story/3710/tough-love/toc
Tough Love | Penana
arrow_back
Tough Love
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Tough Love
GhostWriter999
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

This story was something I thought of when I noticed in a lot of romance stories the female characters always seem weak willed and hardly ever seem to think for themselves, so I decided to write something a little bit different.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Indigo Wilson's life was never a walk in the park, in face it was more like a walk over broken and glass and hot stones, it was nowhere near perfect.

She holds a deep secret inside of her that she hopes to never let loose, and so far it has been easy to keep to herself. Shortly after she turned eighteen, three years after her grandmother's death, she ran away from home, hoping to escape the horrors there. With no money and nothing to her name she learns that life on the streets is about as much fun as her old life.

Enter Xander Christamos, one of the wealthiest people in the states, he holds all the power, it seems, in Battery City. He holds his own deep secrets inside that he hopes beyond all hope no one comes to know, especially the tabloids. When he tears down the only low-cost apartment building in the city, he feels guilt eat at him, though there is nothing he can do, since he father still seems to have full control of their family business, Christamos Enterprises despite his retirement.

When Christamos finds a girl half dead on his doorstep he vows to make the city a better place, and to right the wrongs his father had made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story does take place in a fictional place called Battery City, which is located in Washington. If you know where Battery City comes from, props to you.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 22 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.