/story/34862/his-painless-touch/?load=0
His Painless Touch | Penana
arrow_back
His Painless Touch
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
His Painless Touch
Tessa M.
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (2)

A boy who feels nothing, and a girl who feels everything...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


KELSIE ELLIS can't go anywhere without experiencing someone else's pain. Diagnosed with an acute case of mirror-touch synthaesthesia since she was little, one bad experience and she was automatically placed into a plain, five-by-seven padded room in Saint Michael's Institute under the guise of keeping herself from experiencing any more excruciating pain...  No visitors are allowed to see her outside of the staff, so she's alone with nothing but her thoughts and the endless silence, which could drive anybody crazy.


 Until she gets her first visitor ever.


When 23 year old HUNTER BARRET—born with the inability to feel pain and emotionally closed off—is sent in to meet with her from a desperate request from his father, everything logical is thrown out the window...


Because when they touch, crazy things happen, and life as they know it has changed around them—for better or worse.


 Is this new discovery a gift or a curse when their own hearts are on the line??


Show Comments (2)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 minute
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.