/story/34345/the-marvellous-adventures-of-sir-benjamin-braxtron?v=mobile
The Marvellous Adventures of Sir Benjamin Braxtron | Penana
arrow_back
The Marvellous Adventures of Sir Benjamin Braxtron
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
The Marvellous Adventures of Sir Benjamin Braxtron
Ethan-Kai Smith
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

The room was cluttered and filthy with dust and soot. It wasn’t an overly large room, but it had all the necessities a learned man might need, a handful of bookshelves stacked with the classic works, a dusty globe sat in the middle of the room next to a mahogany desk which overlooked the stone hearth. And whilst the fireplace was most impressive, it seldom saw use as its owner, the infamous (and rather dashing) Sir Benjamin Braxton of Kent was always elsewhere. Whether his adventures took him to the tops of the snow coated Alps, or as far to the east as the great tombs of China, there was never a dull moment in this man’s life. Early on in his life, Benjamin had decided he wanted to see the world, to explore the unexplored, to chart the uncharted and catalogue the uncatalogued. Always a keen fan of history and the bizarre mythos of the corners of the world, he had been knighted by Queen Victoria herself after discovering a great cache of ancient texts and scrolls in Egypt. But his adventures barely even start there, and there certainly do not end…

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 2 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.