/story/33634/all-my-life?v=mobile
All my life | Penana
arrow_back
All my life
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
All my life
mischa143kelvin
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (2)

Title: All My Life

Author: mischa143kelvin

Series: A Love Story of a Lifetime


Summary:


"All my life he's always been there beside me, but now he's gone, how am I supposed to live a life without him?"


"All My Life" is a heart-wrenching tale of a lifelong love and loss. The story follows the life of the woman who is deeply in love with her partner. They have been together since that fateful day and have built an unbreakable bond. However, when her partner suddenly passes away, she is left to navigate life alone.


Struggling to come to terms with her loss, the woman begins to reminisce about their past and reflects on their journey together. As she tries to move on and find a new purpose, she is haunted by memories of their time together as she questions everything she once knew.


As the story progresses, she discovers that life goes on and that even the unparalleled bond of a lifetime love cannot protect her from the inevitability of change. Will she be able to find a way to move forward with her life or will her overwhelming loss prove too much to bear?


"All My Life" is a poignant and emotional tribute to the power of love and the resilience of the human spirit in the face of adversity. All my life is a heartwarming reminder of the beauty and fragility of life, and the impact that one person can have on another, even when they are no longer present.


From the Series "A Love Story Of A Lifetime"

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 24 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.