/story/32743/shadow-of-istari/toc
Shadow of Istari | Penana
arrow_back
Shadow of Istari
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.
PG-13
Shadow of Istari
Khandov Ecthelion
Collaborators:
Intro Table of Contents Comments (0)

Mikhail Kirow lived his whole life as a Communist Party member of a puny, underdeveloped, but stable and relatively benevolent socialist state, following the policy of spanning a single solar system. The said state is unwilling to expand into the outer space, due to lack of will to face the supposed and factual insanities and cruelties of the greater galaxy and few but some lost merchants and vagabonds ever enter the system. That is enough for Kirow. He'd rather preserve a fair, albeit backward regime than make a gamble on better future or let greed of an individual exert influence on his beloved collective.

Alas, a galaxy you have looked away from, can sometimes come to you. The coming events will compel Kirow to descend unto the greater galaxy, head-first and will put his entire prior life and its meaning under the question mark. Few things will grant relief from humor that befits the dark universe of this story. Mikhail might lose his entire raison d'être.. or reinvent it.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 minute
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.