/story/31741/acid-snowflakes/toc?v=mobile
Acid Snowflakes | Penana
arrow_back
Acid Snowflakes
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Completed
Acid Snowflakes
TheLunaWoodElf
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

"On that Tuesday mid-afternoon, I remembered looking out the window and watching the snow fall from the top of the clear world, and to the dirty and gritty ground, and I remembered that was the last time I could ever see the beauty in it. 

Oh, how I hate acid snowflakes."

While working on homework in a small café in Loveland, CO during her holiday-break, a man comes up to the 15-year-old, Tavi Smith, and starts a conversion. 

That was her first mistake.

When he 'accidentally' spills coffee on her, he runs and buys her a new one. Feeling that Tavi had to be polite, she takes the coffee. 

That was the second mistake.

Believing that he was a trustable, funny, kind man, she takes a drink of her coffee. 

That was her third mistake.

The man ​drugs her, and takes her away, deep in the Rocky Mountains, with the heavy winter snow covering their tracks. Imprisoned in a cabin, far away from her family and friends, it's just her and a strange man named William. He is arrogant, cocky, unpredictable, dangerous . . . but the only person that she has for miles.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 4 hours 21 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.