/story/31621/misfits?v=mobile
MISFITS | Penana
arrow_back
MISFITS
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
MISFITS
Lei André
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (2)
Misfit (def.) - a person whose behavior or attitude sets them apart from others.

THEY WERE DESCENDANTS OF A LOST CIVILIZATION...

For thousands of years, they have dwelt the earth in hiding. Blessed with abilities, they were revered as gods and deities, giving knowledge and wisdom to those who seek it. And for a time, all was well until the world was at the brink of war and left mankind in desperation.   

SOUGHT FOR THEIR POWER, THEY WERE EXPERIMENTED, SEPARATED THE STRONG FROM THE WEAK...

A group of humans called the Regent  was formed to rally their kind. Tortured and  deprived of their emotions, they are forced to live as weapons within the confines of the Dome. They were called the Revenants.


THERE WERE SEVEN OF THEM, POSSESSING UNIMAGINABLE ABILITIES...
"Seven shadows. A girl trapped in glass and a crow." 

A few decades back, the Regent  had found a new designation, a new breed with abilities of immeasurable power. They hoped to exploit them but failed. 
Now they were hunted for what they are.
Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 23 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.