/story/31124/my-fake-boyfriend/?v=mobile
My Fake Boyfriend | Penana
arrow_back
My Fake Boyfriend
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
Completed
My Fake Boyfriend
Narcissusflower
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (1)

Jessie is hopeless about finding love, after asking out the fourteenth guy she had a crush on, and being rejected for the fourteenth time, she gets disappointed and decided: love doesn't exist. Jessie's best friend, Rachel, feels sorry for her, she thinks Jessie deserves to be loved, after all she's pretty, kind and she's a girl any guy would want to get as his girlfriend, but neither Jessie nor Rachel understand why the guys keep rejecting Jessie.

Rachel gets very worried about her friend that she will have no other choice but to ask a favor from her brother, Nathan. She begs him to pretend he's in love with Jessie.

Nathan is too busy with work and college that he doesn't have time for love, so he finally agrees, since Rachel promises it will only take two months, She wanted Jessie to feel loved and that's all.

Rachel's plan backfires when Jessie falls madly in love with Nathan, and gets devastated to know the truth behind Nathan approaching her.

Her feelings take a very long time to heal, or maybe not healed after all.

Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 6 hours 48 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.