/story/31073/ditch/toc?v=mobile
DITCH | Penana
arrow_back
DITCH
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (3)

“Just because the main character in a film or in a book says ‘I love you’ doesn’t make it a romantic love story.”
Avalon “Ave” Georgine Ainsley Lange, romantic-cynic

MEET AVE

Ave Michaels is a high school student and resident rebel by day.
But secretly, she goes by  Lane Maxwell, aspiring writer and soon-to-be the youngest bestselling author of one of the country's biggest publishing house. That is, if she gets the job.

THE JOB: WRITING A ROMANCE NOVEL

If there was one thing Ave knows best, it's how to avoid heartbreaks and other relationship dramas. She even made a rule out of it - one that had saved her countless times. The DITCH rule.

Can a cynical commitment-phobe who had never fallen in love write a romance novel worthy of recognition?
Who knows.
But then again, inspiration comes in unexpected ways - including from three drop-dead gorgeous surprises!

All of a sudden, she finds herself questioning everything in her life, every decision she ever made so far – including her rule.

Could her DITCH rule really be as heartbreak-proof as she thought it was?  
Or was it the thing keeping her from letting herself fall in love and getting the guy?

Warning: Slow updates. Occasional re-editing. Some profane language. Mature-ish scenes. 

All characters in this book including their town are all works of fiction. 

Disclaimer: The original image for the book cover belongs to a photographer named Brandon Woelfel. He is an amazing photographer and I consider myself a fan of his. Aside from that, the rest of the editing was made by me.

Copyright © 2018 by Andrea Cassandra Lei Meñosa

 All rights reserved

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 hour 53 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.