/story/30715/piecing-her-broken-heart/?v=mobile
Piecing her broken heart | Penana
arrow_back
Piecing her broken heart
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Piecing her broken heart
MiraHarlson
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)
Save me Adam or kill me. That was her only plea when she saw his beautiful face and blazing eyes.

Only a victim can understand fully what it feels like to be a victim. Sympathizers can have an idea but they can never understand how it feels like, they can never feel the pain thus, they can never know it. Lora is a victim, she's depressed, suicidal, in pain and she's hurt. All she desires is death and nothing more. All she wants is to be free from the ugliness of the world.

Adam is the schools golden boy. He has a past no one knows about and even his present is still far fetched to most people. He isn't your bad boy, no, he is actually what you can call a saint, an angel.


What happens when a broken spirit meets a healing soul? What happens when love clashes with pain?He became her angel and he was not going to stop till he put back every piece of her heart together, even if the pieces cut him, even if he bled from it. He bled from it.

 A book that should be read by every Teenager. A must read.
Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 13 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.