/story/30176/bright-battle-story-tactics-heart/?v=mobile
Bright Battle Story: Tactics Heart | Penana
arrow_back
Bright Battle Story: Tactics Heart
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Bright Battle Story: Tactics Heart
Ben White
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

This is Bright Battle. It is not a place where your hand will be held or your failings compensated for. It is not a place for the weak, or the subversive, or the different. This is Bright Battle, where champions are forged and legends begin.

Dwarfs? Once they were part of the great alliance. They helped build this very academy. But they were so stubborn, so unyielding, so unwilling to bend themselves to the rules. And so they weakened, and so they declined, and so their empires faded. What few that are left shun the academy. We have no dwarfs here.

Rogues? Perhaps a handful in the sprawl, hiding in the shadows, hoarding their merits, hoping to buy a promotion to something remotely useful, ninja or assassin perhaps. But in the academy proper? No. We have no rogues here.

And yet despite everything here she stands. Nala Greyward, Dwarf Rogue. Pettiest of thieves. Unpleasantest of surprises. Causer of problems.

So she killed an ogre. So nobody knows how she did it. So what. Throw her in with the real prospects, with the elves and the vampires and the fighters and the magic users. See how she does in that environment--see just how long it is, before the problem that is Nala Greyward solves itself.

This is Bright Battle.

Good luck.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 hour 12 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.