/story/2959/of-random-prompts/toc
Of Random Prompts | Penana
arrow_back
Of Random Prompts
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Of Random Prompts
TammyHybrid21
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Rating: G

Warnings: Randomness, Prompts that other’s have given me, Tumblr Prompts, Other Prompts, Boredom, Crack, Angst, Controversial Subjects,

Pairings: Various

Summary: Send me some random stuff to write about. Anything’s accepted because this is just one of those things that’s here to fill up time. Some of these prompts come from other sources of course, such as Tumblr, but hey, whatever send me anything. This is the imagination zone.

Disclaimer: For the most part, I only own anything that’s original and comes out of this. Such as anything vaguely related to the Lunia series, among others. Anything that you recognise obviously belongs to it’s proper owner.

Notes: Well, I’m having a bit of difficultly actually writing some of my other stuff. Not necessarily my fanfiction or my original fiction, but just generally writing stuff. I mean, I’ve been able to do it, but it’s not flowing that well, or it feels a bit odd. That and it’s just kind of annoying writing the same things over and over and not getting anywhere with them.

So yeah, this is basically primarily a boredom thing. I want people to hurtle ideas at me, they can be fandom ideas, or original prompts which I can apply to whatever, but yeah. This will probably cover a whole broad range of random subjects and topics, pretty much anything that fits with what I’m given among many other things.

Will probably hold a lot of my opinions on danger topics as well... Reaching issues such as rape, drug & alcohol abuse, depression and all of those great things. Yeah, this will also probably drag in police brutality, general abuse, racism, sexism, slavery...

This is the area where I’m going to free write really, and depending on the prompts, who knows what’s going to drip out of my mind. Probably a lot of controversy.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 22 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.