/story/2953/cherry-blossom?v=mobile
Cherry blossom | Penana
arrow_back
Cherry blossom
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Cherry blossom
CatchMeIfYouCan
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (12)

With all the awkwardness of freshmen year of college behind her, Lexi Hart had hoped that her second year would be more easier. Along with her quirky best friend Miles, a set of roommates she more or less became friends with and an on-going prank war with the next door neighbors; Lexi had thought she was in nothing but fun this year.

Little did she now.

When she stumbles upon a person from her past she had thought would never see again; Lexi's world was thrown out of the order. Her relationship with her ex-boyfriend Finn had ended on bad terms, and his sudden arrival on her campus shocked her to the core.

The more Lexi attempts to build walls around her once shattered heart; the more Finn tries to break them. As she struggles to avoid him the best she can; Finn is hell-beant on making that impossible.

Will there be second chance for Lexi and Finn? Or is her heart too broken to allow it?

Show Comments (6)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 46 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.