/story/29340/the-diary-of-penelope-harding/toc?v=mobile
The Diary of Penelope Harding | Penana
arrow_back
The Diary of Penelope Harding
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
The Diary of Penelope Harding
Clora
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Author's Note:

Penelope Harding, came to mind once when I was on a run.
Her name just seemed to click in my head and while I was running I made her appearance up in my head.
Penelope Harding is very similar to me since most of the things in her diary have to do with my experiences.

She has browny golden hair and is quite short for her age. She loves writing and taking pictures and her favourite show of all time is Pretty Little Liars.

Penelope goes to a nice school although her math grades seem to be her mortal enemy...
She has 6 friends (namely all the girls in her class) and a cute boyfriend.
Her six friends are,
Her best friend, Lydia, Nora, Harper, Anna, Leya, Izzy and her boyfriend, Josh.
They have all worked up this rule that whenever Penelope comments on herself negatively they all have to slap her and say, "idiot".

Yep. That's Penelope's life and I think you guys are gonna have a lot of laughs....

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 4 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.