/story/28733/kalopsia?v=mobile
Kalopsia | Penana
arrow_back
Kalopsia
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

(N.) The delusion of things being more beautiful than they really are.

Ezra Ward had never met the woman before he entered the facility- but when he set eyes upon her, her face began to haunt him. 

He had entered the facility to be cured of his cancer so that he could one day return to his mate, to one day return to living a good life.

It would be a long time before he would set eyes on Leo again.

Instead, he would come to know her- the woman across from him, a woman whose beauty drew him in, a woman whose voice could not be heard unless in the mind.

He forgot himself, forgot his life, forgot his mate.

He became a soldier in debt to those that healed him.

They toyed with his mind and soon the only who could soothe him was her.

But she has her own secrets- her own motivations- plans that won't come to fruition until decades later after they have both been wreaked and damaged almost beyond repair.

"In her blood a cure lies,

lady of the house of spires,

Allow her Love's cruel ties,

And all will reap the prize."

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 5 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.