/story/2873/jaguar-ravenz-king?v=mobile
JAGUAR RAVENZ KING | Penana
arrow_back
JAGUAR RAVENZ KING
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
JAGUAR RAVENZ KING
j.L.Skirvin
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

My second novel, ROLLINS OF STONE HOUSE spawned this work. In RSH, Rollins' father is author of mystery genre and Jaguar Ravenz King is nuanced as being part of a trilogy under similar titles. (Rollins is an orphaned child being raised in a shelter and comes to learn later in life of his birth father's identity through (aka pseudonym) Nils Belvoir's works)

JAGUAR RAVENZ KING (back cover annotation)

Anabaa, midwife to Queen Latezia delivers the chloroformed royal of a prince. Joy is cut short among the midwife and her attendants, Qiaona, Constance and Lizbett when a stillborn twin expels from the queen's womb. As Anabaa flees through secret passageways in panic with the tiny purplish-black corpse hidden in her apron events unfold and the infant miraculously revives. The surprised midwife swells with relief but before she can make her way back into the birthing chamber of heirs and replace the king's infant with its twin and their slumbering queen-mother she realizes with overwhelming horror King Breretyn has returned to the chamber and taken up his firstborn son and heir from his queen's arms. In this summer solstice hour the king holds forth the newborn prince above the balcony hand railing to the roaring cheers of his subjects. As the kingdom is launched into celebration Anabaa succumbs to darkness in the knowledge she harbors its royal twin outside the palace walls.




Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 23 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.