/story/28493/the-sapphire-enantiodromia-chronicles?v=mobile
The Sapphire: Enantiodromia Chronicles | Penana
arrow_back
The Sapphire: Enantiodromia Chronicles
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
The Sapphire: Enantiodromia Chronicles
Athena L Hart
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

The Saphire follows Emberlyn (Emmy) through the world of the Enantiodromia chronicles. In this world, the ridged social and economic system imposed upon Emmy and those who live in the Alkina, a man made continent in the middle of a seemingly endless sea, forces Emmy to completely disconnect from the people of her past and launch into a new level of society. At the age of 20, every citizen of the Alkina is forcibly propelled into one of the 5 visible social classes based on various attributes that those classes ‘need’ in the eyes of the Retircas, the absentee ruling class that controls the Alkina from an unknown place. Unless the citizen remains in the same class, they are forbidden communication with those of their past. Emmy was born to two bronze level hotel workers, and considering that the most anyone ever seems to jump is one or occasionally two classes, she’s shocked when her assignment is Sapphire. A full three classes above her birth class. Throughout the book, Emmy struggles to quickly learn the new rules of her life and do the one job required of someone of her class- protect her assigned diamond, a girl in the only visible class above her. Crystal. Unfortunately for Emmy, Crystal seems to harbor a death wish and exactly zero talent for self preservation.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.