/story/28467/heart-of-the-dragon-origins-nanowrimo-2017/toc?v=mobile
Heart of the Dragon: Origins (Nanowrimo 2017) | Penana
arrow_back
Heart of the Dragon: Origins (Nanowrimo 2017)
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Heart of the Dragon: Origins (Nanowrimo 2017)
RavenDuchess
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (32)

The world of Elleria has just emerged from a bloody world war. The Northerlands lay in tatters, with King Thorvard dead and his family all dead. All except one, princess Zaraline. 

Follow Zaraline on her quest for vengeance, where she will right the wrongs that has been done to her family, and to her people.

There are unexpected allies to be found, and enemies at every turn. Will Zaraline succeed, or will she become just another footnote in Elleria's history books?

A/N: As of the moment, the final parts of the story are being slowly added, (thanks college for being as soul-sucking and time-consuming as you are). Once that's uploaded, I'll begin all the major editing, which does include some plot changes. This author's note will change to editing in progress when I get to that point.

So this is just sort of a heads up to anyone who starts reading this, puts it up for a couple months, and then suddenly comes back to a bunch of different shit.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 4 hours 7 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.