/story/27441/the-beginner-wolf?v=mobile
The Beginner Wolf | Penana
arrow_back
The Beginner Wolf
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
The Beginner Wolf
KittyCat
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (2)

Calum, a not so approachable werewolf. or well what ever you want to call him, meets face to face with the only thing that he can't say no to. Well if you guessed, its his mate. The thought of having a mate boggles his mind, his inner wolf thinks its a brilliant idea. Calum hasn't even been able to talk to a pup since they always seem to run away from his appearance. Okay so his coat his black and he has white horns, and his eyes are a golden color. So how does this make him dangerous? He doesn't even know himself. 

This pup that's supposed to be his mate never ran away, she only watched his ever movement. Did she already knew who he was to her? Or did Calum need to ask for a parenting book on raising a 20 year old pup. Who knows. But I know we'll see him fail at impressing her and well being the whole "parent"/"mate" figure the girl needs. And maybe we'll see some failure behind his mistakes as well, will this be fun or nah?

Show Comments (2)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 13 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.