/story/2539/between-heaven-and-hell/?load=0
Between Heaven and Hell | Penana
arrow_back
Between Heaven and Hell
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Between Heaven and Hell
Ebony Lukana
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

For centuries, angels have been guarding us, and demons have been causing havoc in Hell, trying to escape the wrath of the angels that capture them. Or so we've been taught. Nicolas is an angel, yet he enjoys nothing more than taking pleasure from other people's pain. The sight of human blood bodies scattered across the ground and the metallic smell that hangs in the air is all that he needs to feel in control. Lilyth is a demon, the Embodiment of the Seven Deadly Sins. She's killed, lied, stolen and tortured, but that's all a part of her job. So when she's sent to earth to take down what she thinks is a Rogue demon, she has no idea that what she is really about to encounter is a celestial being that would like nothing more to see her head on a plate.

Lilyth can see what Nicolas is: a cold-blooded killer. But he can see what lies beneath her regretful, duty-bound appearance: a strong and silent assassin. As war erupts, they realise that together, they could take down entire armies, create an unstoppable force greater than that of the archangels. But they know whose side they're on, and they know that people like them will never be able to win...

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 5 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.