/story/23909/the-nerds-little-secret/toc
the nerds little secret | Penana
arrow_back
the nerds little secret
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
the nerds little secret
prankingqueen
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

mia hearts is the schools nerd. she wears big black nerdy glasses, baggy clothes, a few tattoo's here and there. people think she's a goodie-too-shoe, but she has a secret. she's the leader of the most number one feared mafia gang in the world, the dark falcons. they practically own the world. no one knows who the leader is, except the people in the mafia. they only know that she has two different colored eyes and a tattoo on her left eye and goes by the street queen. she races fights, box, smokes, ect.  

josh knight is the leader of the most powerful and feared gang in the u.s, the viper. he is known in the school as the bad boy. he get's into fights, smokes, skip classes, ect. in the street he is known as the crusher in the ring. what happens when the street queen and the crusher have a match. what happens when josh gets a peak at her eyes and tattoo. know josh is looking for her everywhere in the town and in the underground. what happens when he finds out that the girl that is known to be ruthless, heartless bitch goes to  her school?    

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 4 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.