/story/23407/graveyard-dancing?v=mobile
Graveyard Dancing | Penana
arrow_back
Graveyard Dancing
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Graveyard Dancing
Skye Young
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)
Seraphim's "life" was normal. Her days were routine and predictable. Yet it was all she could ask for after being an Angel of Death. Though the title was enough to impress any of the spirits that passed by her in her graveyard, it was simply a title that her boss gave her on the date of her death. 

Oh, and about that little boss of hers? Well Death has a little problem; someone has threatened his life. Much unlike the popular belief that Death cannot be killed, he can. And if Death is killed, then the whole world will spiral into chaos. Life and Death will be broken. Balance will be nonexistent and the end will ultimately clash upon the earth in a raging inferno. According to Death, of course. 

Seraphim must stop this assassin before they destroy Death and all that he embodies. But what if she believes that once Death is gone then maybe she could return back to her body and retain her old life back? What if all that she stands for is ripped out from under her leaving only her will and determination to fuel her fire? 

To keep this world in its corrupted balance or kill Death and bring Life to reign as sole king over Earth forever?

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time:
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.