/story/22699/essence/toc
ESSENCE | Penana
arrow_back
ESSENCE
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Intelligent,pretty,wealthy,funny.....Sara Kingston is the perfect girl everyone has in mind. With two men competing for her attention,can she rise to what everyone expects of her?

................................................................................................

Dangerous and cold hearted. The most eligible businessman and the most powerful. A Billionaire with jaw-dropping looks: Levi Blackford, laid his eyes on a girl when he had nothing. Now he wants her for himself since he has achieved everything.Can he outwit everyone else and claim her heart?

...............................................................................................

Football legend Dominic Valerio has the paparazzi after him 24/7. He's one of the most attractive and energetic players the sport world has ever seen. He had a life he was A-okay with....but his life is turned upside down when a mysterious girl tumbles onto him...and into his life as well. Now,he's strongly determined to get her affection.

............................................................................................

PAGEMARK: CHAPTER 5 OR 6

Destiny has made its matches. Can the pairs agree to fate's decisions?
     (ORIGINAL STORY ON WATTPAD: @LadyAmanda424)

Plagiarism will not be tolerated.

Not much mature content,but I recommend it to 14+.

 If you like the story,please do vote for it and invite your friends to read it. ^_^

 (The story will become a bit fast paced when you hit the page mark. )

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 2 hours 48 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.