/story/22699/essence/?load=0
ESSENCE | Penana
arrow_back
ESSENCE
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
搜尋故事、作者及社群
繼續閱讀全部清除
別人在看刷新
X
開啟推送通知以獲得 Penana 上的最新動態!
G
簡介 目錄 打賞榜 留言 (0)

Intelligent,pretty,wealthy,funny.....Sara Kingston is the perfect girl everyone has in mind. With two men competing for her attention,can she rise to what everyone expects of her?

................................................................................................

Dangerous and cold hearted. The most eligible businessman and the most powerful. A Billionaire with jaw-dropping looks: Levi Blackford, laid his eyes on a girl when he had nothing. Now he wants her for himself since he has achieved everything.Can he outwit everyone else and claim her heart?

...............................................................................................

Football legend Dominic Valerio has the paparazzi after him 24/7. He's one of the most attractive and energetic players the sport world has ever seen. He had a life he was A-okay with....but his life is turned upside down when a mysterious girl tumbles onto him...and into his life as well. Now,he's strongly determined to get her affection.

............................................................................................

PAGEMARK: CHAPTER 5 OR 6

Destiny has made its matches. Can the pairs agree to fate's decisions?
     (ORIGINAL STORY ON WATTPAD: @LadyAmanda424)

Plagiarism will not be tolerated.

Not much mature content,but I recommend it to 14+.

 If you like the story,please do vote for it and invite your friends to read it. ^_^

 (The story will become a bit fast paced when you hit the page mark. )

留言
書籤
預計閱讀時間: 2 小時 48 分鐘
toc 目錄
bookmark_border 書籤 開始閱讀 >
×


還原至預設

X
×
×

在主頁加入 Penana 以更方便離線閱讀:按 然後按「加至主畫面」