/story/19384/glass-slippers-a-cinderella-retelling-1st-draft/toc
Glass Slippers: A Cinderella Retelling [1st draft] | Penana
arrow_back
Glass Slippers: A Cinderella Retelling [1st draft]
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Glass Slippers: A Cinderella Retelling [1st draft]
Pennywithaney
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

*The first draft of Glass Slippers. If you'd like to read the in-progress third draft, you can find it on Wattpad here: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/nw1F8BzEqB*


All Clara ever wanted was for her siblings to be happy, but with her stepmother constantly creating work, demanding attention, and ruining their lives, she knows this may never happen.


However, when her younger brother becomes gravely ill, there is little hope for his recovery if he continues to go without medicine or a doctor- both too expensive for Clara to ever hope to pay for or to beg her step-mother for. Trying to come up with a solution, Clara realizes that the only way to get the money they need to pay for a physician is if she marries a wealthy man, and does it soon.


Luckily, news of the Prince's Birthday Celebrations soon comes to town, and Clara, with the help of her siblings and a little magic, decides to go. There is only one problem; she can never reveal who she truly is, but luckily for her, one person doesn't seem to need her to.


She doesn't know who he is, what his motives are, or if he'll help her-- but she knows he is her only chance at saving her brother's life. . . even if it means being committed to a loveless marriage.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 14 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.