/story/18172/the-classic-love-story-we-hear/?v=mobile
The Classic Love Story We Hear | Penana
arrow_back
The Classic Love Story We Hear
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
The Classic Love Story We Hear
Natalie Jean Everdeen
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

The Classical Love Story we hear are where the princess ends up with the Prince... but this isn't your classic love story...


 Josephine Evans is your daily princess, daughter of Emily and John Evans. She was fond by horse-riding and archery. One day, she met our prince, Paul Jean, and joins him to archery class. She thought it would be a normal archery class... but things are just not what they look like...

Emily Johns is a normal girl from Rose Town. She loves classic love stories and hopes she could be the princess in the story and meet her white horse prince. One day, she met another normal boy from Rose Town called Josh Linder. He despises the romantic love stories but started to love it when he became friends with Emily. 

Will things twist in this story? Or is this the normal love story? Read to find out!!


 The idea of this book came from different fairy tales we heard when we're young and fell in love with. Cinderella, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, Aladin, Mulan etc. Time for the story, hop in and lets us go into a fairy tale land!!



Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time:
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.