/story/16194/just-like-brothers/?load=0
Just Like Brothers | Penana
arrow_back
Just Like Brothers
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Just Like Brothers
Minerva Teagan
Collaborators:
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (8)

Nicole Shadow lost her family at a very young age and was left in the care of her once next-door neighbors. Despite being left alone after the accident, she didn't feel alone when surrounded by her best guy friends. They're the main reason she feels at home and like she belongs.

And they're also the reason she feels overly protected most of the time.

When Nicole finds herself a boyfriend and gets into a romantic relationship, it puts her other relationship with her best friends in a constantly moving roller-coaster. Will Nicole be able to overcome the things that might put her friendships at risk just like she overcame the tragedies of the accident?

What will fate be carrying for her in the future as she uncovers secrets and brings hidden feelings to light?

Her life is just a series of never-ending adventures of relationships and friendships, old and new, and you will be a part of it.


Teen Fiction - Romance - Humor

All Rights Reserved


Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 5 hours 31 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.