/story/16103/the-red-sun-rises-a-supernatural-world-spinoff/?v=mobile
The Red Sun Rises: A Supernatural World Spinoff | Penana
arrow_back
The Red Sun Rises: A Supernatural World Spinoff
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
The Red Sun Rises: A Supernatural World Spinoff
ToriHeadWolf
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

This has the same type of creatures "The Blue Moon Rises" has (Vampires, Werewolves, Shapeshifters, Witches)

Bianca never wanted to become a Werewolf. When her best friend 
Kate Turns Bianca in the woods, Bianca hate her for the longest time until she learns that being a Werewolf is a good thing.

Ryan thought that being the Lead Vampire was easy. Creating new Vampires, forever hating Werewolves, and killing humans that find out about their world. But it's a lot harder than she thought. When her closest Vampire friend is killed by a Werewolf, Ryan must find another loyal person to replace her.

Kaylie has gotten used to transforming into her Animal form. Or, not really an animal. Kaylie is the only Shapeshifter who has chosen to turn invisible. It's the same as transforming, but she concentrates on disappearing instead. When she's kidnapped by other Witches and Shapeshifters, she must use her gift to get back before something happens to her that she can't stop.

Tabitha just found out that she's a Witch and when she trains to become Lead Witch, she would do anything to get there. Even if it means hurting someone.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time:
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.