/story/16066/murdur-the-official-app/?v=mobile
Murdur: The Official App | Penana
arrow_back
Murdur: The Official App
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Murdur: The Official App
Ducky
Collaborators:
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (13)

There's a new number one app in every major app store.

The name; 'Murdur'. The description: 'Interactive pest control'. Once inside the app, you can suggest ways to murder someone. Multiple times a day, the app's creator promises to choose one murder method as suggested by a submission through the app, and commit a murder exactly as the method said. You have up to fifty words to describe the method. If your's is chosen, the murder method (again, EXACTLY as your instructions say) is carried out, and broadcasted live through the app.

Oh, and one more thing; although completely optional, you can choose who you murder.

Other than the group who developed the app, of course, anyone is fair game. The video will be followed by a cryptic messege that no one understands.

The world goes crazy. It becomes the number one app in every appstore that ever existed. Conspiracies fill the internet. Blogs are made just to review each murder and give it a 1-10 rating. The world is devided among those who believe it is real, and how believes it is only Hollywood smoke an mirrors. Hundreds of people 'turn themselves in' to the police, claiming to be the creator of the app, only to find out they have nothing to do with the development of the app.

The story will be told through the eyes of two; the eyes of the young poet who is trying to stop it, and the inventor of the app itself.

Copyright Stormie Dawn Russell, 2016.

Show Comments (2)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 2 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.