/story/156134/beries-5-adventure/toc
BERIES-5 ADVENTURE | Penana
arrow_back
BERIES-5 ADVENTURE
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
BERIES-5 ADVENTURE
BEARly
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Welcome to BERIES-5 ADVENTURE! 

🐻💡🔑💡🔑💡🔑💡🔑💡🔑💡🔑💡🔑💡🐻

Get ready to embark on thrilling expeditions and daring journeys filled with excitement, discovery, and the promise of the unknown. These captivating stories will have you on the edge of your seat as you follow fearless protagonists who traverse breathtaking landscapes, overcome formidable obstacles, and uncover extraordinary secrets. Don't be surprised if you find yourself eager to join them in their extraordinary adventures, your sense of wonder and curiosity piqued at every turn. Prepare to be swept up in these exhilarating tales that celebrate the spirit of exploration and the thrill of the unexpected.

|[]|[]|[]|[]|[]|[]|[]|[]|[]|[]|[]|[]|[]|[]|[]|[]|[]|[]|[]|[]|[]|[]|[]|[]|[]|[]|[]|[]|[]|[]|[]|[]|[]|

Why is it called BERIES-5?

BERIES-5 is short for BEARly's mini series. This is the first series that I've had the pleasure of posting, featuring a captivating blend of genres for your reading enjoyment. The number 5 stands out, as each story consists of 5 captivating chapters.

🐻💡🔑💡🔑💡🔑💡🔑💡🔑💡🔑💡🔑💡🐻

(Stay tuned -> Jun 25, 2024).

(There's a bit change of date because of busy matters, hope you understand. Love you all <3)

Coming Soon...

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 minute
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.