/story/155361/the-tale-of-nefarion-as-told-in-the-holy-gail-horix
The Tale of Nefarion - As Told in the Holy Gail'horix | Penana
arrow_back
The Tale of Nefarion - As Told in the Holy Gail'horix
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
The Tale of Nefarion - As Told in the Holy Gail'horix
Nefarious J.R. Bane
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Inspired by Ancient Egypt: "The Tale of Nefarion" draws heavily from my fascination with ancient Egypt's grandeur and mythology. The majestic pyramids, powerful pharaohs, and intricate legends of gods and goddesses inspired the divine and epic elements in the story.

Capricious Argon’atsu's Rise: Modeled after legendary Egyptian rulers, Capricious Argon’atsu's journey from exile to conqueror echoes the struggles and triumphs of ancient kings. His transformation reflects the relentless ambition and resilience seen in historical figures.

Divine Interventions: The god Malumae, inspired by deities like Anubis and Osiris, plays a crucial role in shaping the Argon’atsu dynasty's destiny. The pact between Uqaime and Malumae mirrors mythological tales where gods influence mortal affairs.

Complex Family Dynamics: The Argon’atsu family's dark traditions and Uqaime's defiance against them highlight themes of rebellion and redemption. These elements draw from the complex family ties and legacies in ancient dynasties.

Nefarion's Divine Heritage: Nefarion’s extraordinary abilities and divine origins, similar to demi-gods of ancient myths, emphasize the bridge between mortal and divine realms. His reign is marked by mystery and supernatural strength.


Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 12 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.