/story/155326/world-at-war-eastern-front/toc?l=zh
World at War: Eastern Front | Penana
arrow_back
World at War: Eastern Front
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
搜尋故事、作者及社群
繼續閱讀全部清除
別人在看刷新
X
開啟推送通知以獲得 Penana 上的最新動態!
PG-13
World at War: Eastern Front
JesterheadJohnSnow
簡介 目錄 打賞榜 留言 (0)

The year is 1941, and the specter of fascism, the greatest evil of the century, looms over Europe. After conquering France, Poland, and nearly half of mainland Europe, the Nazi war machine and its allies set their sights on the Soviet Union as Hitler’s betrayal of Stalin marks the beginning of a brutal campaign to seize Soviet lands.

This moment of crisis tests the resolve of Captain Viktor Dragunov and his troops as the war reaches their doorstep. A young Red Army officer, Viktor leads the 76th Regiment in a fierce struggle against the Wehrmacht and the notorious paramilitary groups devoted to the Nazi cause. Every inch of Soviet territory becomes a battlefield where they fight tooth and claw for survival.

 Joined by his right-hand man, Lt. Sergei Azerov, and Oksana Romanova, the leader of a local partisan cell, Viktor must navigate the horrors of war. He will soon learn that the cost of losing is not just the fall of his country, but something far greater. Will Captain Dragunov lead his troops to victory?

留言
書籤
預計閱讀時間: 37 分鐘
toc 目錄
未有標籤
bookmark_border 書籤 開始閱讀 >
×


還原至預設

X
×
×

在主頁加入 Penana 以更方便離線閱讀:按 然後按「加至主畫面」