/story/155326/world-at-war-eastern-front/toc
World at War: Eastern Front | Penana
arrow_back
World at War: Eastern Front
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
World at War: Eastern Front
JesterheadJohnSnow
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

The year is 1941, and the specter of fascism, the greatest evil of the century, looms over Europe. After conquering France, Poland, and nearly half of mainland Europe, the Nazi war machine and its allies set their sights on the Soviet Union as Hitler’s betrayal of Stalin marks the beginning of a brutal campaign to seize Soviet lands.

This moment of crisis tests the resolve of Captain Viktor Dragunov and his troops as the war reaches their doorstep. A young Red Army officer, Viktor leads the 76th Regiment in a fierce struggle against the Wehrmacht and the notorious paramilitary groups devoted to the Nazi cause. Every inch of Soviet territory becomes a battlefield where they fight tooth and claw for survival.

 Joined by his right-hand man, Lt. Sergei Azerov, and Oksana Romanova, the leader of a local partisan cell, Viktor must navigate the horrors of war. He will soon learn that the cost of losing is not just the fall of his country, but something far greater. Will Captain Dragunov lead his troops to victory?

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 37 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.