/story/154803/gotham-nights-whispers-in-the-shadows-a-bat-family-saga
Gotham Nights: Whispers in the Shadows, a Bat Family Saga | Penana
arrow_back
Gotham Nights: Whispers in the Shadows, a Bat Family Saga
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Gotham Nights: Whispers in the Shadows, a Bat Family Saga
JesterheadJohnSnow
Intro Table of Contents Comments (0)

Under Bruce Wayne's tenure as the legendary Batman, the Caped Crusader of Gotham City, the city was made safe once more for the  citizens to live out their lives and go about their daily business. Tackling the issues of crime and corruption that Gotham PD  showed no interest in or was outright involved with, Batman was soon faced with dangerous new sorts of foes that were more than he could handle when iconic super villains like the Joker, Riddler, Scarecrow, and the Penguin began terrorizing the citizens of Gotham. Guided by the unwavering aide of his Bat Family, a collection of his former sidekicks,  the Caped Crusader was able to thwart the villains' plans and keep them from wreaking any further havoc, but now a new threat has reared its head in Gotham.  Known as the Death Gamblers, this latest clandestine criminal enterprise, led by the enigmatic Mr. Presentor, aims to plunge Bruce Wayne's beloved city back into its former darkness. Combatting the tenacious tentacles of this mysterious organization, the Bat Family soon uncovers whispers of a more sinister threat. Has the ominous shadow of the malevolent Court of Owls truly faded into obscurity or are the rumors of the resurgence of the most formidable evil the Bat Family has ever faced a chilling reality that will challenge the very essence of the Bat Family's mission? In this gripping tale of vigilance and the enduring power of the Bat, the battle for Gotham's soul rages on as old and new threats converge in the shadows of the night.

The Bat Family (C) DC Entertainment

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 26 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.