/story/154783/project-mortuus-the-pacifist-s-violence
PROJECT MORTUUS: The Pacifist's Violence | Penana
arrow_back
PROJECT MORTUUS: The Pacifist's Violence
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
PROJECT MORTUUS: The Pacifist's Violence
L.A. Maxton
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

In "The Pacifist's Violence," Mortuus finds himself thrust into a mysterious and dangerous journey after awakening in a pool of blood, his memory foggy from a sinister attack. As he grapples with the reality of shadowy assailants and eerie encounters, Mortuus delves into the heart of darkness lurking in Crater Hollow. With Death as his ever-present companion, Mortuus navigates a treacherous path filled with secrets, betrayal, and supernatural forces. Along the way, he encounters enigmatic figures like Officer Lamb, Jackson Knight, and Sate, each holding pieces of the puzzle that is Mortuus's past and the town's dark history. As Mortuus confronts his own demons and uncovers shocking truths, he must summon all his strength and cunning to unravel the mystery before it consumes him and the town he's sworn to protect. In a gripping tale of suspense and redemption, "The Pacifist's Violence" explores the depths of human nature and the shadows that lurk within us all.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 hour 36 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.