/story/154291/shadows-of-aliriel/toc
Shadows of Aliriel | Penana
arrow_back
Shadows of Aliriel
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Shadows of Aliriel
ramases
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

(Lore) - https://app.kanka.io/w/253504

In the mystical realm of Aliriel, Eamon Duskwood, a seventeen-year-old born into a lineage of revered clerics, finds himself embroiled in a harrowing battle against an insidious adversary: the Arcane Blight. Rather than embodying hope as expected, Eamon grapples with the terrifying specter of the Blight lurking within him, pushing him toward the brink of madness.

Haunted by his fears and the ominous presence of the Blight, Eamon sets out on a perilous journey, venturing beyond the safety of Athia's confines. Across the expansive landscapes of Aliriel, he seeks ancient wisdom and confronts formidable adversaries, all in a desperate quest for a cure.

As Eamon delves deeper into forgotten secrets and clashes with powerful forces intent on his failure, he will meet friends and foe alike. The fate of the world and his own sanity hang precariously in the balance. With courage and determination, Eamon must navigate treacherous paths and face the darkness threatening to engulf him.


Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 hour 1 minute
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.