/story/154203/letter-to-you-who-is-still-pure/toc
Letter to You who is Still Pure | Penana
arrow_back
Letter to You who is Still Pure
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
Letter to You who is Still Pure
Nico17
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

I didn't expect to still be able to come to this place, even so, how are you? I always remember you, for your sake I have made it my job every day. I'm sorry I can't write you a letter like I used to, but I really hope you will still give me answers. 

So, how are you? I will always wait on this shore. The rest of my days here with you. I still remember where your first reply came, I continued along the river, assuming you were someone who understood me. Even more than that, I don't care about your world, you understand my writing and reply to it, that`s more than enough to me.

I also understand your feelings, who complain about yourself being constantly polluted by my people. Day by day, your white form was increasingly covered with black spots, but you continued to smile as you still helped them. I think your sacrifice is in vain and still you with your smile extends your hand to them.

Maybe this is the last day I write to you. All the signs have appeared all over your face. I couldn't even save an old friend. Forgive me for being useless. O river keeper lady person or whatever you are, I hope we can meet again, in a clean world, on a beautiful river once again.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time:
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.