/story/152900/the-escape-intro-happiness/toc
The escape Intro happiness | Penana
arrow_back
The escape Intro happiness
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
The escape Intro happiness
Leo
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Once upon a time, in a small Afghan village named Shahbaz, there lived Rahim, a young man full of dreams and aspirations. Faced with the ongoing conflict and uncertainty in his homeland, he decided to leave for Germany in search of a better life.

With a heavy heart, Rahim bid farewell to his home and family to embark on a new journey in a foreign land. Upon his arrival in Germany, he was immediately overwhelmed by the plethora of new experiences – the people, the language, the culture – everything was different.

Rahim faced many challenges, particularly in navigating the German culture. The way people interacted with each other was completely new to him. In Afghanistan, politeness and respect towards elders were of utmost importance, while in Germany, direct and open communication was often preferred. Rahim had to learn how to behave appropriately in various situations to avoid misunderstandings.

Additionally, German traditions and customs posed a significant challenge for Rahim. He was unsure how to conduct himself at certain festivals and celebrations and often felt out of place. The nuances of everyday German life – such as queuing etiquette, handshakes, or etiquette at invitations – were unfamiliar and confusing to him.

Furthermore, mastering the German language proved to be a major hurdle. Despite diligently learning German, he struggled with the complex grammar rules and correct pronunciation. This often led to misunderstandings and frustration, both in daily life and in his search for employment.

Despite all these challenges, Rahim did not give up. He found support in a local community of migrants and German friends who helped him settle in and understand the new culture. Slowly, he began to feel at home in his new surroundings and developed strategies to cope with the cultural differences.

With hard work and determination, Rahim gradually overcame the barriers standing between him and his dream of a better life. He found a job, built new friendships, and integrated into German society. Despite the initial difficulties, Rahim was grateful for the opportunity given to him and proud of all the progress he had made.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time:
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.