/story/1529/story-concepts-to-write-with-your-own-twist/?load=0
Story concepts to write with your own twist | Penana
arrow_back
Story concepts to write with your own twist
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
Story concepts to write with your own twist
Catapk
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (1)

Ok, so I'm not exactly the most talented writer but I do come up with some interesting concepts for stories i would love to read about. And I want to share these concepts with you. 

Please feel free to use them as a template outline for any novel/short story you want to write.


Sometimes I find it's easier to use an already thought idea and make something from that, to help overcome any imaginative block. Sometimes it makes a nice challenge to tackle something new or take something and put your own spin on how it goes.


I'll try and think of some well thought out story ideas and post them up here in the middle of work and my own stories.


I would ask however if you do decide to use any of these story ideas please let me know as I would like to be put as a collaborative ideas person and also to see how the writing is going as it's written.


I'll be free for any ideas you want to bounce off me if you decide to use these ideas. Just send me a message.


You can make these stories short, long an encyclopedia, a conversation. Just anything that comes to mind and you think would make a good read. 

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 4 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.