/story/152642/off-to-dharamshala-finding-peace-in-the-himalayas/toc
Off to Dharamshala: Finding Peace in the Himalayas | Penana
arrow_back
Off to Dharamshala: Finding Peace in the Himalayas
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
搜尋故事、作者及社群
繼續閱讀全部清除
別人在看刷新
X
開啟推送通知以獲得 Penana 上的最新動態!
PG-13
已完結
Off to Dharamshala: Finding Peace in the Himalayas
amitkumar1994
簡介 目錄 打賞榜 留言 (0)

Delhi's traffic was a nightmare, but the second I settled on the train, I could practically feel the stress melt away. This trip to Dharamshala, a little town nestled in the Himalayas, was long overdue. It wasn't just any vacation; it was a chance to escape the city noise and reconnect with nature.


Planning this trip was exciting! I spent weeks online searching for "Dharamshala trip" ideas. That's how I found out about Mcleodganj, the upper part of town and the heart of the Tibetan community there. Pictures of colorful prayer flags and fancy monasteries got me so pumped, I could barely wait!

The train ride itself was amazing. Rolling green fields stretched out as far as I could see, dotted with cute villages. Slowly, the scenery changed into these incredible snow-capped mountains. Even though the train ride took 10 hours, it was a beautiful way to start my peaceful escape.

Mcleodganj was exactly what I needed. The fresh mountain air filled my lungs, and the smell of incense filled the streets. Wandering through the bustling market, filled with Tibetan crafts and souvenirs, was a blast for my senses.

My first stop was theDalai Lama's residence, the Tsuglagkhang Complex. The Tibetan architecture was incredible, and the whole place felt super peaceful. Seeing monks in their red robes chanting prayers was a humbling experience for sure.

The next day, I hiked to Bhagsunag Waterfall. The climb wasn't too bad, and the views of the Dhauladhar mountains were unreal. The cool water at the top was the perfect reward, and the whole area was just stunning.

To learn more about Tibetan culture, I visited the Tibetan Institute of Norbulingka. The museum exhibits were fascinating, showing the rich history, art, and traditions of Tibet. Watching the monks create those intricate sand mandalas was really cool – it's supposed to represent how nothing lasts forever.

As my trip came to a close, I stood on my hotel balcony, watching the sunset paint the snow-capped peaks all sorts of colors. Dharamshala's peacefulness had really rubbed off on me. I felt refreshed and already knew I wanted to come back someday. This trip wasn't just a vacation; it was a chance to find myself amidst the beauty of the Himalayas. The Tibetan culture, the incredible scenery, and the fresh mountain air all came together to create an experience I'll never forget.

留言
書籤
預計閱讀時間: 2 分鐘
toc 目錄
bookmark_border 書籤 開始閱讀 >
×


還原至預設

X
×
×

在主頁加入 Penana 以更方便離線閱讀:按 然後按「加至主畫面」