/story/151785/warm-love/toc
Warm Love | Penana
arrow_back
Warm Love
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
Intro Table of Contents Comments (0)

In "Warm Love," we follow the story of a friendly and positive young man who falls head over heels for a lovely young woman. She has a caring nature and is loved by everyone around her. Despite life's obstacles, the two of them share a magical connection that fills their hearts with warmth and positivity whenever they are together. As they spend time with each other, they learn more about themselves, each other, and the mysteries of life. This is a story of love, growth, and the power of a strong connection that can bring happiness even in the toughest of times. However, there are some crucial steps that both of them must navigate on their journey, including attraction, infatuation, love, reverence, worship, obsession, and even death. If these steps start to dissolve in their daily lives, who knows how powerful love can be with such faith, struggles, challenges, and responsibility? Prepare to fall in love with the heartwarming tale of "Warm Love."

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 minute
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.