/story/150478/sword-of-sora/toc
Sword of Sora | Penana
arrow_back
Sword of Sora
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (1)

500years ago, when the legendary,  Tenshin Yumeichro, had created his pioneering swordsmanship that fascinated not just the whole Yamato but the Divinity, a Kami in the form of a Dragon was described to have been descending from the sky and Enlightened him.

From then on, he founded the Ten-Ryu Dojo with countless dedicated followers in seek of perfection in martial art as well as philosophy. And in each generation, a Successor would be selected in order to lead the Dojo and to inherit the Legacies as well- the precious Holy Sword and the moment that allow the Successor to communicate with the Dragon, the Enlightenment which grants one the Power and Wisdom of The Divinity.

Today, the Leader of the 5th generation of Ten-Ryu Dojo is invited by the Yoshie Clan to uphold their Justice by execution of a lynching against their nemesis, the Okada Clan for the accusations of murdering and enslaving their clan members.

Sora needs to choose between whether to act righteousness in the expense of facing the challenge from her best friend, Haru, or to compromise Justice for the sake of friendship and love.

Yet Fate is sadly irreversible and what was planned by IT can never be alterable. 

Until Sora has discovered the true identity of herself and the conspiracy, what would she do to strive against all odds and tragic lay ahead?


Thank you so much to Slashiy (social link below) for hosting the great fanart contest. This short story is based on the original character “Sora” owned by Slashiy and my submission for the contest “SoraSpring”.

https://x.com/slashiyy?s=21&t=qdgWJ0NwtLoQcpFaDWafgg

Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 hour 57 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.