/story/149881/eng-moncake-mother-s-object-i/toc
[ENG] MONCAKE : MOTHER'S OBJECT I | Penana
arrow_back
[ENG] MONCAKE : MOTHER'S OBJECT I
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
[ENG] MONCAKE : MOTHER'S OBJECT I
WahyuMK's Writtings
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Update post day : Every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

Plan Schedule : 3 Chapters / week

Three friends went on a vacation while working on a painting assignment from their college art program in Scotland. As a student, Ren had to minimize expenses as much as possible. Therefore, through a pamphlet found online, Ren was lucky to find a recommendation for a beautiful vacation spot.

The asphalt road beside which there was a Villa. Located on the Perthshire highlands and close to the natural landscape of Tay Forest Park. With fauna that enlivens the quiet park such as deer.

Or if you look to the right, the ground slopes down, offering a stunning view of Loch Tay Lake. The breeze is gentle, and the fish are fresh and large.

The three friends had been worried before. This was because before Ren found the villa's location on the pamphlet, they had already visited 3 accommodations and declined to stay because they were expensive, wandering for three hours just looking at the forest stretches beside them.

However, their worries were alleviated after they found the Villa, owned by Lady De Polcester.

Yet...

It was during their stay at Lady De Polcester's Villa that their sense of worry began to grow again.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 hour 13 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.