/story/14945/entry-level-insane?v=mobile
Entry Level Insane | Penana
arrow_back
Entry Level Insane
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Entry Level Insane
Ruza Dragic
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (2)

It's 55555 AD, and Canidice Pint is one of the few young adults left in the compound. The Human Race's numbers have gone down to shocking numbers due to radiation poisoning and warfare, and Canidice's generation has the lowest count yet. There are 151 of them, and she's one of them. One of 151, 1 of 22 young women. Her 22nd birthday is approaching, and with it, an onslaught of attention from most of the 129 young male adults, and some of the girls too. There's no law saying she has to marry, and in fact she doesn't even want kids, but the pressure of society forces her to do something no one has done in centuries. She leaves the compound, and something even worse happens. The rest of the 151 start to follow her once they realize it's safe on the outside after over 2000 years. Some of them leave in search of their friend who's been spiraling into the abyss of insanity for years, some in search of the girl they might marry, some in search of a new chance at life. With only a week's head start and a single message in the sky as warning, Canidice must evade her soon to be captors while figuring out how to survive in a hostile environment to gain what no one has had for so long. Freedom.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 19 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.