/story/14900/music-to-our-eyes-nanowrimo-2016/toc
Music to Our Eyes (NaNoWriMo 2016) | Penana
arrow_back
Music to Our Eyes (NaNoWriMo 2016)
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.
PG-13
Music to Our Eyes (NaNoWriMo 2016)
WindyFontaine
Intro Table of Contents Comments (0)

[I FRIGGIN' GIVE UP GUYS. I'M STRESSING OVER NOTHING SO OH WELL, MAYBE I'LL FINISH THIS SOMEDAY. IMMA GO AND WRITE SOME COMEDY OR SOMETHING TO RELAX TO) She's searching endlessly for her lost younger brother, trying her very best to forget and throw away her dangerous history. He has lost his eye sight to an accident, but refuses the opportunity to cure it. For him, finding a reason to keep living seems to be almost impossible at this point. Their pasts intertwine strangely like a gnarled oak tree in the midst of perfect and new trees, but it is all comes together in a mysterious way right in front of a classical music store. They remind each other of life's joys, the importance of a family's unconditional love, and the real meaning of friendship. Each of their history will always follow along with them, but music notes only go forward, not backwards...

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 8 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.