/story/148435/possessive-but-true/toc
Possessive But True | Penana
arrow_back
Possessive But True
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (2)

In this story, Jake finds himself trapped in a nightmare after summoning a demon with his friends in an abandoned cabin in the woods. The demon, Ather, becomes obsessively infatuated with Jake and demands his soul in exchange for granting his deepest desires. But as things take a dark turn and Jake tries to break free from Ather's hold over him and their twisted relationship, he must confront both the demons within and without to find a way to survive. 

As Jake struggles to break free from Ather's hold over him, he realizes that his own demons and fears play a significant role in his captivity. The nightmare that he is trapped in is not just about Ather but also about his innermost desires and fears. Jake has to confront the darkness within himself and come to terms with the choices he has made.

As his relationship with Ather becomes more complex and twisted, Jake is forced to question his own notions of love and its true meaning. He must navigate through the blurred lines of obsession, infatuation, and feelings of genuine affection. As his loyalty is tested and his very existence threatened, Jake must decide whether to succumb to Ather's hold or fight back for his freedom.

Throughout his journey, Jake also develops an understanding of the demons that haunt Ather and learns to see beyond the monster that he is perceived to be. In doing so, he discovers an unlikely ally in his fight against Ather's darkness. Their relationship changes from one of captivity to one of mutual respect, with Ather becoming an unexpected protector for a loved one.

The story delves into the complex relationships between good and evil, love and hate, and the fine line between the two. It explores the human psyche – the innermost desires and fears that drive our actions, bringing to the fore the fragile nature of the human mind. It is a story of redemption, growth, and transformation, as Jake finds the strength to come to terms with his demons and emerges stronger from the nightmare that he is trapped in.

The tale is a cautionary one, warning against dabbling in the unknown and delving into the darker sides of the human psyche. It is a reminder that, at times, our deepest desires can lead us down a path of no return, and that the demons we summon may be all too real. Ultimately, it is a tale of hope that brings light to even the darkest of nightmares, proving that love and redemption can conquer even the most formidable of demons.

The story explores themes of love and hate, control and freedom, and the thin line between light and darkness.



Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 26 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.