/story/14777/sword-of-lies/toc?v=mobile
Sword of Lies | Penana
arrow_back
Sword of Lies
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.
PG-13
Sword of Lies
Calvin Chun
Intro Table of Contents Comments (1)

A maiden from the future, a distant prince and a loyal friend. An unknown forces of darkness looming in the horizon and the biggest test lies in the future.

♧♧♧

"No... t-that's not possible." His voice filled with defiance, to Elena's dismay, "We're not advanced... I-I meant none of us-"

"I know." Elena said, shaking her head and keeping her head low, "I can't believe my father either... but he believed in his theory so much that I... became confused."

Elena wished she doesn't have to upset the equilibrium of this world. But she doesn't have any other choice. It has to be done. The truth must be told.

"Please, please, please don't freak out when I told you this." Elena said, her voice reduced to a whisper. She closed her eyes and shivered, "But I think the enemy in our world... is your king."

They let silence overtook. Elena could only sigh as she watched Lucas face contorted with confusion. This wasn't the only thing they had to face. And Elena realized that this so-called realm is endangered too... soon. 

*PICTURES; ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TOWARD OWNERS*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : This is my first third-person perspective story. It was hard to make. I'm sorry the chapters are so short. Lol. Did anyone told you communicating VIA writing can be a pain in the cheek @ you know what. Anyhow this will be the only A/N in the story. Promise.

I would appreciate comments and like. (Though not necessary, and please don't say I'm vouching for em' :P) 

As I was saying, if you just the story (And tell me how short it was) and enjoy it, that's more than enough for me. So thanks for even reading this!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 12 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.