/story/142/sentences-of-my-dreams?v=mobile
Sentences of My Dreams | Penana
arrow_back
Sentences of My Dreams
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
Completed
Sentences of My Dreams
Greenjay Reader
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (3)

I can usually summarize my dreams in a few sentences. Although there are the few that I see vividly, there are many dreams I have (regular dreams and daydreams alike) that are very vague in detail. With these dreams, I usually discard them. However, I've thought of just putting a few ramblings on here for others to read. A little note: my dreams range from peacefulness to bloodiness to strange puzzles that I've to solve. They can be, at the very least, confusing. Such is the way of the subconscious.

This is no Broken Scenes. No, this is not any detailed description of my dreams (although some dreams may be vivid enough for good details), and in this series I actually explain what I think of the dream, both facts unlike the chapters I've read from the aforementioned collection/series.

So, really, this is not me just showing you my dreams, but rather explaining what I think of them, and if they show any significance to struggles and moments that happen during my daily life. Usually, a dream means something (it's both theologically and scientifically accepted as so).

Heh, sorry for the long introduction... well, without further delay, read on.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 10 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.